As technology advances, so does the demand for smart products in the sale of a home. If you are looking to sell your home fast or to get more for your home, these are some of the top products that homeowners are asking for. The top products wanted are smart thermostats, smart smoke detectors, security cameras, and smart locks to name a few.
The good news is, these smart products are affordable and can easily be installed in your home. You can upgrade and sell your home, all in one weekend.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- This smart thermostat requires a C-Wire.
- 7-day flexible scheduling or location-based temperature control. Honeywell uses geofencing technology to keep track of your smart phone’s location. The Lyric T5 can be set to determine if the home’s system should be in heating or cooling mode to provide maximum comfort.
- Adaptive recovery learns how long it takes to achieve the right temperature at the right time and automatically runs your system to get to your desired temperature when you want it, with auto change from heat to cool.
- Smart alerts will send push notifications to your phone for filter changes and extreme temperature warnings to keep you informed.
- The Lyric T5 Wi-Fi thermostat is Energy Star Certified and compatible with most single-stage and multi-stage conventional and heat pump heating and cooling systems. Provides remote thermostat control through iOS or Android smartphones and tablets. Compatible with Apple HomeKit and Amazon Echo.
Haven’t installed a thermostat before? No worries! In many cases, you’ll be able to do it yourself without the need to hire a specialist. After installing, you’ll be able to sell your home with confidence. You got this!
Give your home’s future owners some peace of mind with this smart smoke and carbon monoxide detector. It sends alerts to your phone if it detects smoke and will even tell you when the battery is running low, saving you, or whoever you sell your home to, from those startling chirps at 3 a.m.
- Know what’s going on from anywhere when you connect Nest Protect to Wi-Fi and it will send a message to your phone if the alarm goes off or the batteries run low.
- Nest Protect speaks up to tell you if there’s smoke or carbon monoxide and tells you where the problem is so you know what to do.
- Nest Protect sees the carbon monoxide that you can’t. Carbon monoxide is odorless, invisible and deadly. Nest Protect will always be able to tell you where it’s hiding.
- Nest Protect tests its sensors and batteries constantly and lets you know they’re working with a quick green glow at night.
- Low-battery chirps ever rattle your dreams? Nest Protect shows you its batteries are good before you doze off.
With Nest Hello Video Doorbell, you will always know who’s knocking. Pair Google Nest Hub with Google Nest Hello video doorbell to see and speak with visitors at your door, right from your Nest Hub.
Nest Hello lets you know who’s there, so you never miss a visitor or a package. It can tell the difference between a person and a thing, then alert you even if someone doesn’t ring the bell.
The Nest Hub is a 7 in. touch-screen display that lets you view today’s reminders, stream videos and watch your smart security camera’s footage through Google Assistant.
- Get an alert and talk to visitors at your door from anywhere.
- HD video with HDR delivers bright, crisp images day or night, even in challenging lighting conditions.
- Control your connected home, view, and control compatible lights, cameras, TVs and other devices from a single dashboard. Works with nest along with thousands of smart devices from popular brands.
- Get hands-free help from the Google Assistant. See your personalized schedule, commute, reminders and more with voice match. Plus, get visual answers from Google and watch helpful videos from YouTube.
Another way to add security to your home’s front door and value to your home is to install a smart lock. To save on installation time, we recommend installing the August Smart Lock Pro, which replaces only the interior part of your existing deadbolt. You’ll love it so much, you’ll want to get another one after you sell your home!
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Control and monitor your door from anywhere. Lock and unlock your door, control keyless access and keep track of everyone who comes and goes, all from your phone.
- Be sure you’re secure with DoorSense. Only August has DoorSense to tell you if your door is securely closed and locked.
- Always know who is coming and going. Track activity at your doorstep with a 24/7 Activity Feed.
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt; use your existing keys at any time. Requires 110 to 240V
- Locks automatically behind you, and unlocks as you approach. Requires iOS (9.0 or higher) or Android (5.0 or higher) smartphones. Retrofit installation works with most standard single cylinder deadbolts.
You can connect all of the above devices to a smart speaker and control them from one place (with the exception of the Nest Protect). We recommend the Amazon Echo Show! The people you sell your home to will love this touch.
- With an 8″ HD screen and stereo sound, Alexa can help manage your day at a glance.
- Ask Alexa to show you movie trailers, TV shows, movies, or the news. You can also listen to radio stations, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Call friends and family who have the Alexa app or an Echo device with a screen. You can also make announcements to other devices in your home.
- Voice control compatible devices or manage them on the easy-to-use display. Ask Alexa to show you security cameras, control lights, and adjust thermostats.
- Show off your albums from Amazon Photos. Customize your home screen and create morning routines to start your day.
- Cook along to step-by-step recipes. Easily update to-do lists and calendars. Glance at weather and traffic on your way out.
- Electronically disconnect the microphones and camera with one press of a button. Slide the built-in shutter to cover the camera.
These devices can benefit how quickly you sell your home. Don’t just take our word for it, invest in your home, and receive the reward.
The post How Smart Home Products Can Help You Sell Your Home appeared first on Smarthome Blog.